Professional, friendly and affordable IT Training Workshops for nonprofits.
Don't know where to start with your online strategy? We can help.
communityNet compiles the latest nonprofit news, info and resources.
IT training, support and resources for Central West HACC Services.
Our multicultural projects connect HACC services with CALD communities.
Supporting volunteering in HACC services in Cumberland/Prospect.
Nepean Health Care Interpreter Service Survey (HCIS)
The aim of this survey by TRI Community Exchange Inc’s Nepean Multicultural Access Project is to make the HCIS more effective in supporting you and your service delivery to Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) clients and communities. The survey will only take a few minutes to complete.
- Program Manager – Western Sydney Outreach, Youth Off The Streets
- Community Development Workers, Marayong House Neighbourhood Centre Inc (MHNC)
- Budget secures landmark disability and education reforms, but gaping hole for poorest on allowances – ACOSS
- Australian Scholarships Foundations (ASF): current opportunities for nonprofits
- Our Neighbourhood Community Grants - Australia Post
- Commonwealth Bank Staff Community Fund (SCF) Grants [DGR status required]